Having too much sugar in blood for a long periods of time is detrimental to health. If left untreated, it can cause various complications such as slow wound healing, nerve damage, vision loss, impotence, kidney damage, gangrene and heart diseases.
How does sheep placenta help diabetes?
- It balances hormones in the body, including those involved in the blood sugar regulation.
- It helps regenerate new healthy body cells.
- It fastens wound healing.
- It prevents gangrene and infections.
- It enhances libido in both men and women.
- It boosts body energy and stamina.