The excess blood sugar in diabetes can harm blood vessels all over the body and cause complications. It can cause irreversible damage to the kidneys, eyes, nerves, and other body areas. Diabetes is linked to increase risk of heart attack, stroke and sexual dysfunction.
How does sheep placenta help in diabetes?
- It balances hormones in the body, including those involving in the blood sugar regulation.
- It promotes the regeneration of new healthy body cells.
- It enhances wound and tissue recovery.
- It prevents gangrene and infections.
- It enhances libido in both men and women.
- It increases body energy and physical stamina.