Monthly Archives: June 2017
During maternity, women are very particular about their diet. Some cultures even have many taboos to follow. In Chinese traditional medicine, placenta products are considered as a good supplement for women in maternity.
In their own body, placenta produces hormones that help their baby grow and develop. The placenta also gives some protection against infection for your baby while it’s in the womb, protecting it against most bacteria.
Now how do placenta products ease women during maternity?
· Balancing of hormones. Women with irregular periods are able to return to their normal menstrual cycle easily.
· Help uterus to return to pre-pregnancy state. It strengthen the skin elasticity and hence put the body back in shape especially the uterus to its normal state faster.
· Lessen post-natal bleeding. Placenta reduces inflammation and redness of skin apart from excessive bleeding after birth.
· Replenish depleted iron levels. Lack of iron in pregnant women can be harmful to the unborn child. Women in maternity needs sufficient irons to stay healthy.
· Boost breast milk production. Breasts are firmer and milk is more for the babies and indirectly boost women’s confidence after birth.
· Increase energy in women. Pregnant women normally experience loss of appetite, tired easily and fatigue at times. Placenta helps boost back their energy.
· Develop a joyful post-natal period. Placenta creates a healthy body which directly makes women lead a happier life during and after maternity.
All in all, placenta with its rich nutrients is perfect for women in maternity and eases their problems normally faced by women at this phase of life.
We all always take blood circulation for granted, ignoring the fact that poor blood circulation in our body can affect the entire body system and determine the blood pressure in us. And when we start to experience new symptoms, we become worried.
Edema, dizziness, exhaustion, hypertension and preeclampsia are some of the symptoms we may face due to either high or low blood pressure. And if the blood circulation continues to be weak, it can lead to more serious illnesses.
As a super-potent ingredient with the wholesome goodness of key vitamins and minerals, placenta can help boost vessel integrity of artery and veins structure. This is even more helpful as we age because our blood circulation may not be as strong as before.
With improved blood circulation, it also helps keep the cholesterol within a normal range, improve physical vitality and skin elasticity that reduces wrinkles. Placenta efficacy also includes treating inflammatory diseases of the circulatory system include atherosclerosis and preventing heart diseases. In short, placenta is truly beneficial in improving the blood circulation of our body system.
The value of placentas can be seen from the desperate attempt to sell placentas in black market. Placentas are valued since ages and consumption of human placentas to get nutritional benefits are well known in China.
China has not been able to curb a thriving black market for human placentas which are often illegally sourced from hospitals and established network of traders. Although trading of human placentas is illegal, the black market is still alive and can easily fetch US$14,500 a month, according to The Beijing News. In some places like Hong Kong, human placentas are even made into biscuits for consumption.
The health benefits of placentas are proven to enrich their blood, or even be used to treat burns or infertility. This practice is popular around the world, and endorsed by celebrities including Kim Kardashian and January Jones.
But why indulge in desperate measures of illegally getting human placentas when sheep placentas are equally or better? Illegally produced placentas from unauthorized channel could potentially carry health or safety risks as it may contain viruses and bacteria due to poor processes. On the contrary, authorized and certified placenta producer provides good placenta products full of nutrients.